(2) The members of the Board shall be appointed to serve either full-time or part-time.
(3) The Chair must be a judge, either sitting or retired, of a superior court.
(4) Each member of the Board shall hold office during good behaviour for a term not exceeding five years, but may be removed at any time by the Governor in Council for cause.
(5) A member of the Board is eligible to be re-appointed once only.
Marginal note:Members deemed public service employees
(7) A full-time member of the Board, other than the Chair, is deemed to be employed in
- R.S., 1985, c. C-42, s. 66
- R.S., 1985, c. 10 (1st Supp.), s. 1, c. 10 (4th Supp.), s. 12
- 2003, c. 22, s. 154(E), 224(E), 225(E)
- 2017, c. 9, s. 55
- 2018, c. 27, s. 290
- Date modified: